Roland Marcoux has over thirty years of experience in industrial training, facilitation, consulting, and addressing both corporations and associations. He has worked with varied clients from the scientific community to service industries including high tech, public and private sectors, and not-for-profit organizations. Roland has worked in Canada, Europe, Asia and throughout the United States. He has acted as special consultant and training specialist for the development and introduction of new policies and management practices. Furthermore, Roland has extensive experience in the design and delivery of specially tailored and adapted organizational change initiatives. The nature of the accelerated learning Roland offers expands the thought horizons for most individuals, exposing them to new, and often challenging concepts and behaviours that support their professional growth and consequently, their training and expertise is maximized. He believes in providing learning opportunities that address personal growth integrated with organizational development. Learning from the “inside out” permits people to access their inner strengths and qualities and thus knowingly contribute to the well-being of the people and environment in which they work. Roland tailors his interventions to suit the client, from “everyone in the room at the same time” to customized classroom interventions.
His expertise includes:
- Designing, structuring, facilitating, and planning large group (whole systems) interventions
- Strategic planning and guiding operational plans to implement complex change initiatives
- Keynote speaker (Fully Engaged and Wired)
- Designing, structuring, facilitating specific team interventions to identify and re-enforce team purpose, team expertise, project planning, and execution
- Designing and delivering targeted workshops at senior management, supervisory and staff levels
- Transformation Initiatives.
Roland Marcoux is a strategic, big-picture, no-nonsense, task-oriented team player. He understands the importance of including people in developmental initiatives, the need for innovative and effective communication and problem-solving strategies. His knowledge, combined with broad practical experience and useful humor adds value and depth to all initiatives. He has strong oral presentation skills in both English and French.
Professional Development and Education:
Roland Marcoux has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Minnesota with a specialization in adult education. He has studied at St Francis Xavier University, Nova Scotia focusing on how to establish and realize learning objectives for adult education and training. He was a Sessional Lecturer at Carleton University in Ottawa, School of Business Management. He taught skills in Project Management, Problem Solving – Decision Making, Facilitation Skills and Strategic Thinking and Planning. He is presently a Sessional Lecturer at The University of Winnipeg.
Pauline Hince has over 25 years experience dealing with a broad range of organizational development issues. She is highly regarded for her extensive experience in designing and delivering organization development interventions. She has worked with a national grocery chain with responsibilities ranging from executive coaching, on-site troubleshooting and franchise store openings, management, and employee orientation. As well she developed an expertise in design and delivery of customer service that took her abroad as a public speaker and resource person. During an 11 year period, Pauline assumed the position of managing partner of a medium-sized consulting firm in Ottawa.
Pauline’s transparent approach and positivism help set the tone for organizational and personal success. Her strength lies in her ability to reframe organizational development initiatives in a practical and realistic framework. Pauline’s excellent analytical skills and wide-ranging experience have served her clients well in the design and application of innovative programs at all levels. She has worked in banking, food industry, health care, and government at all levels including municipal, provincial, and federal. Given her experience, Pauline has attained and honed her capacity to work at all organizational levels, from facilitating strategic plans at the executive level to helping delivery teams excel in their customer service and care programs. She has an effect that is positive and crucial in assisting leaders, teams, and individuals initiate changes that are oftentimes considered meaningful “life-changing events”. Her hands-on experience in community and economic development has served her well in community-based, business, and government settings.
Her expertise includes:
- Executive coaching
- Strategic planning, facilitation, and training interventions
- Customized “train the trainer” workshops
- Customer service development including strategy and policy development
- Design and delivery of extensive change initiatives
- Facilitation of large and small groups in various meetings and conference settings
- Considerable experience in community development and public participation
- Experience with women’s and parents organizations, various community groups, and non-profit organizations
- Teaching people to address difficult situations and initiate crucial conversations
- Management skills for supervisors
- Project management
- Mediation and conflict resolution: facilitation of group meetings as well as training workshops.
Some of her former clients include:
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions of Canada (OSFI)
- La Fédération des caisses populaires de l’Ontario
- The Algonquin Management Centre
- Ottawa Civic Hospital
- House of Commons, Canada
- Ontario Municipal Management Institute
- Loeb, IGA
- Loeb, Provigo
- The International Society for Use of Aerosols in Medicine (ISAM)
- Economic Development Council For Manitoba Bilingual Municipalities
- St. Boniface General Hospital
- Transport Canada
- Environment Canada
- Canada Communications Group
- Le Conseil culturel fransaskois
- Pluri-elles (Manitoba) Inc.
- La Commission national des parents francophones
- L’Union nationale métisse Saint-Joseph du Manitoba
Professional development and education:
Pauline has studied at the St-Boniface University, Universities of Manitoba, Lethbridge and Moncton, various courses associated with Dannemiller Tyson Associates (Michigan), Designed Learning (New Jersey). She is proud of her Metis heritage, has strong oral and written presentation skills in both French and English.
Siddha Param is a graduate in law from the University of London, UK. He has over 20 years of understanding multicultural business practices worldwide having advised Multinational Corporations as a corporate lawyer in Malaysia. He conducted numerous training seminars on corporate governance, ethics, company law, negotiations, intellectual property rights and international trade. Siddha has lectured under the University of London (External) degree program. Siddha is currently an International Business Consultant based in Canada. He is a co-author of the book, “Global Productivity Mindset – Opportunities & Profits Post 2008”.
Prashant Tipnis graduated with a Masters in Science and has over 25 years of experience in the manufacturing industry in four continents. He has extensive worldwide management, business, consulting, and training experience, and is often sought out as a speaker. Prashant, also a Lean Greenbelt Champion, is based in Winnipeg. He has been involved in implementation at several companies including the largest bus manufacturer in North America. He served as the President of the Manitoba Chapter of the Northwest Society of Coatings Technology. He is a co-author of the book, “Global Productivity Mindset – Opportunities & Profits Post 2008”.