About Marcoux-Hince Consultants
Our highly successful programs integrate leadership, management and process skills that lead to increased organizational performance.
Combined Years Consulting Experience
Some of our Core Competencies
Meet the Team
Tous services disponibles en français…
- The Marcoux Hince approach helps to solve the difficult personnel and operational issues. Especially when, for various reasons, issues unspoken and unresolved can end up on the back burner.
Peter A. Goodman — CEO TMS Team Manufacturing Solutions
- Marcoux Hince Consultants’ program and results-driven approach are based on sound principles of organizational management.
Orest D. Serwylo — Former Manager Birchwood Automotive Group
- His engaging manner, humour and innovative approach to the topic make him a come again speaker and trainer. He is always highly appreciated.
Yvan Lupien — CEO
- Roland will definitely help your organization move in the direction you want. He connects with the audience, uses practical and proven practices.
Jim Leach — Executive Director
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade
- Mindset is an appropriate topic and your High Performance High Passion (HP)2 program has incorporated that very well. It will encourage and promote domestic and international trade.
John Treleavan, B.A. PhD (hon) CITP
Former Ambassador to the Philippines
The Treleaven Consulting Group Ltd, BC
Director, Forum For International Trade Training, Ottawa
Director and Vice Chair of the Board Canadian Council For Africa
Member Community Development Commission at Town of Sidney, BC
- I have attended various programs across North America and this is one I would highly recommend.
Robert Lauzé — Business Owner Momentum Group